Welcome to the Fowler Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System.
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL 911
Using this reporting system allows you to submit a report online and print a copy of that report for free.
Please confirm the following to determine if the online reporting system is right
- This is NOT an Emergency?
- The incident you are reporting occurred in an incorporated area in the city of Fowler?
- There are no known suspects?
- The incident did not occur on a state freeway?
If you answered YES to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. If you answered NO to any of the above questions, please refer to the
Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
- See the words: “Your online report has been submitted,” showing that your report is now in the database, pending review by a sworn police officer of this department.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- Be provided a temporary case number for that report until it is reviewed and verified by the officer.
- Be provided a permanent case number when the report is accepted by the reviewing officer.
- Be able to print a copy of that report for your records.
- All reports filed online will be reviewed by a sworn police officer of this department for content and accuracy.
- If further information is needed, you may be contacted by that officer.
- Filing a false police report is a crime in the State of California [refer to California Penal Code 148.5(a)].
By using the Fowler Police Department's Citizens Online Reporting System, you may report the following incidents online (please choose one):